Although in recent years, the leading social networks and platforms have been introducing measures to end the harassment and the most annoying users.
Even today, it is common to find abusive comments and members that seem to be present only to annoy the rest.
Fortunately, most of these services offer the possibility of blocking users to get rid of them permanently.
We saw at the time how to prevent users on WhatsApp, and now we are going to do the same on three of the most used platforms on the planet: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
How to block users on Facebook?
Facebook is precisely one of the platforms where it is more common to find “toxic” users. After all, it is the most used social network on the planet, and it is not surprising that a good part of its members devotes themselves to disturbing the rest.
Luckily, blocking people on Facebook is easy, and it doesn’t matter if you use the app or access Facebook from your computer to save data and battery. The process to follow is that simple:
Open the Facebook app
- Touch the menu icon in the upper right.
- Access Settings and privacy, and from there to Settings.
- Find the Privacy section and access Locks.
- Tap Add to block list and type the person’s name.
- Touch Block next to the name of the person in question.
Instagram is also not free from annoying users. However, blocking users on this social network is even easier than on Facebook since it is not even necessary to access the application settings.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Search for the user you want to block and access their profile.
- Touch the three dots icon in the upper right, and press Lock.
Nor is it that Twitter is the most peaceful online platform on the Internet.
Still, at least the company behind the social network of the bluebird puts some interest in ending annoying users, or at least helping victims to ignore them.
A good example is some of the novelties that would reach the social network throughout the year 2020.
Anyway, if you want to block a specific Twitter user, you can easily do it from the mobile app:
- Open Twitter.
- Find the user you wish to block and enter your profile.