Have you ever tried to copy text to a web page and failed? Here’s an easy way to copy text from a protected web page using the Chrome browser.
Content writers spend their time and effort creating quality content, and people often copy and paste their content into their sites without giving it credit.
Today, people are curious about how to protect their content. The usual method of copying a page is to select text >> right-click and copy the content. Various plugins are available through WordPress to protect your documents from being copied.
Disabling copy-fixing features on the site prevents individuals or bots from copying data without permission. This way, you can stop cheating on your blog or site. You can control fraudulent content online through specific websites.
The Internet is an important source of information. These days, it is very common to insert copies on web pages. However, users are not limited to copying content for use on their blogs or websites. Some of them use the information to create high-quality content by giving appropriate credits or using them in their share. Many sites now use different strategies to deselect text choices and right-click on their sites. In this case, you can not copy a single text from your web page
If you are an internet savvy person who saves documents on web pages for further reference, copied content may be a problem for you. Yes, in this tutorial I will show you several different ways you can copy text from a web page that can be copied.
- Go to Settings >> View advanced settings in your Chrome browser.
- In the Privacy section, click the “Content Settings” button.
- You can also use this process in Chrome for Android and Firefox.
2 #. Use proxy sites
How can you use Chrome to copy text from a protected webpage?
This is an easy and fast way to copy text from copied protected sites. There is a small Google Chrome extension called “Allow copy” that allows you to re-select, copy and right-click features on any web page with any kind of copy protection. This is a simple extension. Follow the instructions below to use this copied content
- First of all, you need to download and install all Allow copy extensions.
- If you find a site with copy protection turned on, just click the Allow copy extension icon. The copy service is activated immediately on this website.
- When the extension is disabled, the gray icon is disabled and should display a green icon when a copy and paste feature is enabled.
- Automatically delete browser history at exit
- How to speed up the Chrome browser on Android devices
- Once you have enabled the “Allow copying” extension, you can easily copy texts to any site. This is a very smart way to record information on a protected site.
This allows you to copy text from a Chrome-protected browser page/webpage. The solutions shown here are for educational purposes only. I do not advise anyone to copy copyrighted content from the Internet. This guide is intended to assist students and anyone else who, for legal reasons, proposes this requirement.
You may get the solution. We have explained everything that you need to know. If you still face any problem then you can comment below and we will try to fix the issue and We will surely reply to your comments.