Under the DMCA Disclaimer, weedoom.com does not post materials, the copyright, and related rights to which (including distribution rights) belong to other individuals or legal entities. In the event that such material was posted on the pages of the site, the copyright holder has the right to contact the administration to resolve this issue.
There are several options for resolving the issue:
- Replacing the reference of an existing application with the application provided by the copyright holder. This should be either a reduced copy of the complete application or a complete application, but with advertising.
- Link to the application is replaced by a link to Google Play, Amazon, Appstore or the official site of the application.
- Removal of all links to the application from the site. To do this, the owner of the right must confirm their rights to the application on the site. There are several ways to do this:
- Write to the administration of the site with E-mail, which is indicated on the official site of the application or the company that produces the application.
- Write to the administration of the site with E-mail, which is specified in the application.
- Submit site administration scanned documents, which confirm the existence of copyright in the application.
- On the official website of the application or the company that is releasing the application, you need to create a .txt file named An1com, and then send the link to it to the site administration. To contact the Site Administration, please write to our address: