Xposed Installer is an important program for users. Requires root access on your device. If you do not know what a root is, read the full article on extinction. Just download Xposed Installer and install it on your Android phone. It offers you many opportunities to customize your phone.
Xposed Frame now supports Android Lollipop 5.1.1. You do not need to install a custom ROM to modify your Android device. With the latest Xposed Framework, you can create multiple auto-start tweets, privacy, user interface, screen lock, and more.
Download and Install Xposed Installer for Lollipop 5.1.1
Currently, the Xposed Frame does not support Samsung devices with TouchWiz ROMs. If you use a custom ROM like CM12.1, you can reinstall Xposed Installer on Samsung devices.
Xposed Lollipop Installer 5.1.1
This tutorial contains 2 files and you will learn how to download and install Xposed Installer for Lollipop 5.1.1. Let’s get started.
1) Android root phone with the custom recovery
2) Less ability
Download the required files
1) When you download both files to your phone, save them to your memory card.
2) Turn on your phone in recovery mode and Xposed-v70-sdk22-arm.zip. (For detailed instructions)
3) Restart your device after installing the ZIP file under Android.
4) Now go to your memory card and insert the file XposedInstaller-3.0-alpha4.apk.
5) That’s all. See the menu for the Xposed Installer application.
This was the process of installing the Xposed Lollipop 5.1.1 installer. I tested this process on my Xperia Z2 in Lollipop 5.1.1. This file does not work on 5.0 devices. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below.
You may get the solution. We have explained everything that you need to know. If you still face any problem then you can comment below and we will try to fix the issue and We will surely reply your comments.